With Company response

Sears, Bayamon, Santa Rosa Mall, Puerto Rico delivery failure, two hours waiting sales 019152064545. Delivery: Roque Perez

Manager: Guillermo Rodriguez

Sales Person: James Santiago

I waited for ensemble of a bike that I was called to be ready since Friday Dec. 14. Mr. Perez without ignoring that I was there, just continue calling clients that came after me. Mr. Rodriguez was called after I requested his intervention (again I have to request a few times). Mr. Perez suggested for me to solve the problem with Mr. santiago. There were no consideration or respect. They brought me a bike that was on the floor which it was not completely assemble. Nobody has the courtesy of apologizing for the inefficient service.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We are sorry to hear of the trouble you have encountered with your bike purchase. We understand how confusing this situation has to be for you, especially since you were promised the item already. We would like a chance to work on your behalf to ensure that this situation is corrected.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the bike was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous368089) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.