2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I get a text the day before my scheduled mattress delivery that delivery is still on between 12-2 the next day.I break down the old bed, haul it to another room, *** work for the afternoon.

At 11:00 am I get a text saying the delivery has been reschedule for another week! I call customer service to find out what happened; mattress never came from manufacturer. Then why text me that my delivery was coming? After that phone call, I get another text saying that I requested to have my delivery delayed another week.

What??! I'm furious and call India (I'm guessing); ask to speak to a manager. I wait 7 minutes and finally get "Sammy" who says she'll check into it, please hold. After 5 more minutes, she hangs up on me.

No call back (they have my number on the order). I call again and speak to some poor stiff in India who can't answer my question, where the *** am I supposed to sleep?

I understand that sometimes things don't go as planned, but why text me that the delivery is still on when you don't even have the items?Sears doesn't give a *** about me as a customer - if you screw up, make it right, don't hide.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Sears to "deliver my order expedited; overhaul your customer service dept; check your delivery notification system for human or technical errors".

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and customer service. Author liked the most sales associate at the store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears bed and mattress set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments