With Company response Not resolved

Next day, my entire basement reeked like gas.I called Sears, they informed me to call my gas company and they said they would call the installers.

The gas co. arrived in 30 minutes, found that the gas line was barely connected to the dryer and fixed the problem. 3 hours later, the Sears install guy came back and said he saw no issues (amazing!). Although their customer service and corporate office patronized us with lines like "wow that's dangerous" or "wow, that's serious" , when asked for a refund from the install we were told- "prove it, our guy saw no issues".

I would think with a dangerous mistake like that Sears would want to do a little investigation themselves.

Lucky for me the gas co.is helping me prove it (they said "why didn't they just call us?") I will never shop there again, for anything.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Center,

My name is Kiera and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. I would like to apologize for the frustration surrounding your recent experience with our installation team in regards to your dryer. We would like to ensure that your installation is completed to your satisfaction. At your convenience please email our offices at SMAdvisor@searshc.com. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number your dryer was purchased under. We also ask that you include your screen name (Center) so that we may reference your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Kiera J.