We bought about $3,000 worth of kitchen appliances from them.Asked to have delivered because my husband had hernia surgery and would not be able to move in and move out old appliances.

Was charged a $50 delivery fee. Then when delivery guys arrive we are told they can only drop and go for the $50. They were not even supposed to bring into house, unbox, or anything. We call the store mgr and are told it will be an additional $225 to have appliances brought in and the old ones moved.

My husband said that was crazy. We had already taken everything out of old freezer and frig and put in ice chests. Mgr said it was too late in day for them to do anything but drop and go. Said it would be three days before they could come back.

He convinced them to install new frig and move out old one that day. The rest of new appliances are still sitting on carport. They finally called to see about coming back out and my husband said if they are going to charge another $225.00 to forget it! We will manage on our own.

Lowes and Home Depot both have free delivery on appliances over $399.00. All the ones we bought at Sears were well over that amount and still want to take advantage of us. I have had other run ins with Sears over the years and I am done. Another lost customer.

But they don't care as long as they make that dollar.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments