It sucks when you leave work early to meet sears for a repair and they dont show up or call.The other thing that sucks is that when they come out they could give it a shot and bring the parts related to the problem.It would save them a trip and keep me from leaving work early.

This has happened several of times and im out a lot of money.The Kenmore Elite worked good for one year and sears has tryed to fix it for one.

My dishwaser is still broke and the warranty is almost over.I will never buy at sears again.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Dear Dishwasher,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you recently experienced you’re your Kenmore Elite dishwasher. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and we would like the opportunity to assist you. My name is Shayne and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can further discuss your concerns. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number dishwasher was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Dishwasher) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Shayne W.