With Company response

My new Kenmore Elite dishwasher melted a few months after installed last fall.A part also had to be replaced along with the insides.

Now it doesn't even turn on. The warranty expired Oct. 6, 2013. They want $250 just for a service call.

I guess I'll buy a new dishwasher but not from SEARS! NO MORE SEARS appliances!! I purchased all Kenmore ones a year ago and had trouble with the refrigerator ice maker too! It had to be replaced.

I have contacted Sears Customer Service by phone and by email with no response!I tell everyone NOT to purchase SEARS!!

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

You are given the opportunity to extend the store warranty after the warranty is coming due.That's how much it costs to have someone come out and get your appliances repaired.

For that much, you can add a few more hundred dollars and buy a brand new dishwasher.

Sears sucks.No wonder they're shutting doors everywhere.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We’re sorry the dishwasher and your customer service experience were below expectations. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. If you would like, we would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss your experience and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please send the following information to smadvisor@searshc.com – contact number and phone number used at time of purchase. Also please provide this screen name (Anonymous467645) for reference to this issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

David W.