With Company response Not resolved

Placed an order on sears.com for 2 sterling silver bracelets, on June 5th to be delivered on June 15 to Miami C/O a friend who is on vacation there and leaving for Brazil on the 16th.Today (the expected date) I've just found out: They did not have the items in their warehouse and so they would ask a store (no one knows which one) to send the items there so UPS would pick them up and deliver to Miami.

When? No one knows either. My friend is leaving Miami bare hands ...

Tks sears!Never ,,, Ever Again.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Wanderlei
#302091

To my astonishment, every sears Complaint I decided to read, I found this Mr.James SAME WORDS TO ALL OF THEM (Changing only the product), as if a MACHINE had been set for these hundreds (or thousands?) of sears complaints answers.

The next step is: You reply. Someone "willing" to help says that "AS YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO SO, BUT, I NEED YOUR APPROVAL FIRST... OH THAT'S SO PROFESSIONAL ... I DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER.

I WANT WHAT I HAVE PAID FOR (AND HONEST MONEY, AS A MATTER OF FACT)... PACKAGE HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED (I understand the store wants to save a few dollars on shipping - no one will be there to receive it) ..

but I have never thought an issue like that would be so hard to be solved or it will never be???SAD!

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Wanderlei,

I apologize for the frustration and disappointment caused by this messed up order. I realize that it's too late to fix this as your friend is leaving today; however, you deserve to at least be compensated. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value your business. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the bracelets were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Wanderlei) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.