I bought a small chest freezer from Sears March/11 and in November/11 it stop freezing properly.Over $200 with of meat spoiled.

The technician came out and said it was because the outside drain plug was missing. First he said he would order the part, after 2 months of fighting with them and the part not being order the first time like they said they did it comes. In the meantime the Tech put a piece of duct tape ober the hole and said it would work until the part showed. Nope...another $200 worth of meat spoiled.

Finally the part comes in and the next Tech says its wasn't the problem and the compressor is broken on the inside, green tags it. I'm told by Sears customer service I would be called with in 48 hours to pick out a new freezer. No call. I'm not even telling you how horrible and the run around I received by the clowns in the customer service department.

I then call Sears about getting the defunct freezer out of my kitchen and I have to go to the store and pick another one out. Get to the store...there is a recall on that freezer and they dont' know if Kenmore is making an new one of that size but I can buy the next size and pay more money, the little *** of a salesman tried to get me to buy one more expensive than the cheaper next to it. He can't do anything says his manager will call me in two days when he gets in because at this point I want my money back and this freezer gone.

Still no word.I hate them and will never buy from sears again.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments