Dyer, Indiana

I purchased a sofa from sears.com marketplace homelandliving.com.I was disappointed when I received it.

It was made from China with a very thin cheap fabric material. After a month I noticed there was a tear in the cushions. Unfortunately, the fabric and cushions are wearing pre-maturely. The fabric is tearing and the cushions are loosing their shape.

I never had this problem with any other brand of living room furniture I purchased over the last 35 years.I called Sears and talked to 3 or 4 people and I was given a phone number to call Home & Living. When I called them, they said I cannot get a refund or exchange because it was passed 30 days. Do not buy from Sears.com& home and Living. Inferior quality and they do not stand behind their products.

I have never been so dissatisfied with a product!Shame on Sears.com & Home& Living for scamming people!

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Sears - Worst Possible Experience re: Washing Machine Repair/Replacement Sears "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Comcast - Horrible! Comcast "Like many people in southwest Florida who are still recovering from hurricane Irma, we are slowly putting our lives and proerty back together. I called Comcast right after the storm..." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more Quest Diagnostics - What the *** is going on with Quest Quest Diagnostics "I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked. And now all of the sudden missing..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - Porsche Financial Services Porsche Cars North America "Never wrote an online review in my life, this is the first one but dealing with Porsche Financial Services in the US is terrible and I need to tell my..." Read more