Purchased a lawn tractor and thankfully the extended warranty.Every time it breaks down, they come out EVENTUALLY, make some sort of repair, and within a couple of weeks at most we have to call for repairs AGAIN.

Within two or three months of purchasing this mower, they had replaced both the motor and carburetor. This year our first breakdown was called in May, waited two weeks until May 18th for a repair. Called back on June 20 with another breakdown, waited till the 29th. Technician wouldn't come, said he knew what was wrong, used part he had placed LAST time had failed so he would order parts and reschedule.

I was PISSED as my husband had been waiting around on him for absolutely NO REASON and he wouldn't even check to be sure what was wrong! He said he wasn't wasting a trip. Nice. The day of the next scheduled appointment came.

No technician. According to the rep I talked to, technician REFUSED TO COME because I had raised my voice to him. They had no choice they said but to reschedule. How about making the guy do his job?

Anyway. They finally had a technician out yesterday (after waiting 6 weeks), he tore into the motor and replaced parts. Mower ran less than 5 minutes after he left. Now we have to wait until August 17th for someone to come back out.

TWO MONTHS with no mower.

We paid a lot of money for this thing and the warranty.Time to get a lawyer.

Review about: Sears Lawn Tractor Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments