I went in to my local Sears on Black Friday to purchase a Kithen Aid pro 500 stand mixer, however they were sold out.I ws told by one of the associates that they could order it for me at the in store kiosk.( same price and free shipping) i typically do not do online purchases, but it was such a good buy and i have een waiting for 10 years to own a Kitchen Aid!!!!

He completed tge order and told me that i would recieve it between 12/6 - 12/8. When it didn't come, i called sears.com customerservice and was told that it wasnt going to come until 12/22. Still not here, called back....... they said its processing it hasnt shippd yet and they cant cancel it!!!!!!!!

I would rather go to bed bath and beyond. I could still get a good deal if i use a coupon and i knkw i will get god customer service!!!!!

Now i have no mixer, $213.00 tied up because they wont cancel and refund it and they cant tell me when it will actually ship or when i will recieve it.Oh and when i asked to speak with a supervisor, they hung up on me.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Sears - Bad quality Kenmore Regrigerator Sears "FACTS: WE OWN A 79579757900 KENMORE REFRIGERATOR MODEL (NOT YET EIGHT YEARS (OLD) THAT WAS BOUGHT AFTER THE PREVIOUS TWO BRAND NEW REFRIGERATORS WERE DEEMED UNUSABLE BY SEARS. SINCE THE..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. Sears "NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. After supporting a local (ILLINOIS) company for years, our family has made a decision to never shop at SEARS again. The customer service..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not use the lash boost! It can cause severe problems Rodan and Fields "I bought lash boost (never any other Rand F products) and within 3 weeks my eyelids became bright red and itchy..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more