Winona Lake, Indiana

NEVER order from Sears.com!I ordered 2 sweaters and 2 pairs of boots, on 10/23/16.

Received an email on 10/24/16 stating items had been shipped. Attempted to track package for a week before it finally said USPS had received notification of package but as of now, no package has been received by them! It is now 11/01/16! My credit card was charged the day I placed the order!

Can't get any assistance from customer service other than being informed the items may be delayed as they are shipped from overseas!

Thought I was ordering from USA!Will not be ordering online from Sears again and will think twice about going into their stores!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Whitman, Massachusetts, United States #1250134

I totally agree a I ordered from Sears.com and had a two year horror show dealing with them and it as never solved!Sears delivered the wrong TV to my house--a refurbished one at that which I never ordered and never even accepted as it said refurbished on the carton.

A manager said I would get a refund and would get a $30 gift certificate. After talking to five different customer sales people and managers over two years--they all lied to me and I never got my money back. I was a Sears customer for for over 40 years and no one cared. They all just told me it would be solved, and they all lied to me.

they are a horrible company and I am so glad they are in bankruptcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!