With Company response Not resolved

It's sad to see an institution like Sears go under.I purchased a recliner chair on Dec 28, which was not delivered until Feb 9.

They sold me an item from their show room that was not in stock. They didn't figure this out until my original delivery date.

I came back to the State Street Chicago "flagship" store to complain and was "helped" by a man who was clearly intoxicated.He simply called the same customer service number that previously told me "I can't help you." Finally, on my "rescheduled" delivery date, the item was delivered four hours late.

DO NOT SHOP HERE!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Gbanks,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered with your recliner purchase. My name is Brian H. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the recliner was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Gbanks) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Brian H.