With Company response

I recently bought a coat for my 12 year old niece from Sears.com.She told me what she wanted and I had it shipped directly to her.

When she received the item, the wrong item had been shipped. When I called Sears to complain, they told me I had to contact the 3rd party seller (Sopiasstyle.com) directly. I did not even realize I was ordering from a 3rd party otherwise I never would have ordered it. The 3rd party vendor is only open until 4:00pm EST and it 5:00pm now.

Their website says they will not accept a return unless the return shipping is payed for us.

So I now have to have my 12 year old niece try and figure out how to return this item.I am very frustrated and will never buy from Sears again.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous1931,

My name is Liz and I am with the Social Media Support Team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you on this issue. I am sorry to hear that we have let you down and would like to offer some assistance. I understand how frustrating it can be to purchase a coat for your niece and to have the wrong item shipped to her. Even more, I can see how irritating it is to receive poor customer service when calling us. We would the opportunity to have one of our dedicated case managers contact your with possible options to resolve this matter in a timely manner. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous1931) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.