East Elmhurst, New York
With Company response Not resolved

I placed an order at a sears store to be delivered to my adress.It Sears happens to deliver the merchandize to the state of MA.

45 days later and many phone calls (lost count) to customer service (each representative would have different reason for not getting the refund) and they would ask to wait additional 5 days. A few times they would just hang up the phone. Many times the representative would say I have been refunded just to find out it was not true and other reps would contradict what the other had said by stating that the refund was never processed because of XYZ...(too many different reasons to remember). I think the customer service is of no help!

and a waste of time.

My last resource is going back to the store and not leave until something is done.Will see if it works.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Carplin,

We saw this comment and wanted to reach out to you regarding the difficulties you experienced with Sears. We are very sorry that you had such trouble getting your purchase delivered. At Sears we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and it seems we have not met that goal with you or your family. We would very much like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experiences so that we may check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. This means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we may address the concerns you related in a timely manner. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Carplin,) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

If any other viewers of this thread need assistance with a Sears’ related issue we want to hear from you as well. Please do email us at smsupport@searshc.com with your contact information and a brief...

Laura D.