2.9
Ease of Use

Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $ 6.85 to ship the wrong order back. They finally gave refund of $29.99-which is only half of what I paid. SEG didn't pay for shipping. Which is $29.94 I never got my order. So they never paid for shipping. Sears marketplace states they will give you back your purchase price PLUS shipping!! They lie!!! And they wont let you put a negative customer review on their site ,for S.E.G. !! Buyer Beware!!~I won't ever from Sears again .

Order Summary

Regular Price Subtotal 148.95

Savings Before Cart

Sale Price Savings 118.96

Pre-Tax Subtotal 29.99

Shipping & Delivery

Shipping 29.94

Total Due 59.93

itsjustmemred wrote the review because of not as described at Sears and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never received product, service and want everyone to know it and no one could help. Author liked the most not doing business with them anymore. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments