After 7 years, all the burner controls on my Kenmore range are malfunctioning. The burners cannot hold a steady temperature. Sears Home Repair is the worst. They skip appointments or arrive late, order the wrong parts (causing another appointment), and send a different technician each time, and they don't understand what the previous technician tried to do. The 3rd technician came out today & even he said it was ridiculous to send a different technician. He just left without doing anything and they are supposed to call back to schedule yet another appointment with the original technician.

I'm on my 4th appointment, and this is only on two burners. They won't even inspect the other burners until the first two are fixed.

Don't buy Kenmore, or you're stuck with horrible service. No one else really services Kenmore appliances. It doesn't matter how attractive the product seems if it can't be repaired.

I've seen hundreds of complaints about Sears Service online, but it's too late for me now. I'm trapped in Sears Service ***.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments