We feel that their supposed to be great repair service is a joke.I won't be buying their products for awhile.

Had a Kenmore range they waited over a month to repair. We did have an extended warranty. Also had a dish washer that was 7 months old, needed repair, not very good for sales. We did buy a new range but not a Sears product.

The dates for the range I wanted repaired was during the holidays. I had first called them on the 25th of November. Was not satisfied with their contact person who was rude the second time around when I called to set an appointment up, which was for a much later date.

How do you cook a meal with out a oven.I am still upset about it all as we could not afford a new range but had to do something

Review about: Sears Repair.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

To Donannie,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to this post, I just found it. My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am sorry to hear that you have had these issues with our service teams. We do make every attempt possible to get service to our customers as quickly as possible. As with any organization, the holidays are very busy as we are trying to get to all of our customers and ensure they have working appliances for their holidays. There are times when this is just not possible and for that we do apologize to you and your family. Have your issues been resolved? If they have not, or even if they have, please reach out to us so we can be of assistance to you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range and dishwasher were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Donannie) used to post here for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian J.