First Sears attempted to delivery a brand new mattress with a "small stain" on it. The stain would effectively void the warranty on the brand new "top-of-the-line" mattress. When we explained this was unacceptable we were giving the run-around by every Sears department pointing the finger at the other department. After speaking with over a dozen customer service representatives, never once receiving the promised call back from a manager/supervisor mind you, the only compensation offered for our inconvenience was a $100 gift card to Sears forcing us to shop there once more. This was in no way worth the horrible sleep we suffered for the week we we forced to sleep on our hardwood floor due to Sears incompetience.

With the gift card, and our rewards points, we attempted to then purchase another "top-of-the-line" patio set from Sears. The first attempt to purchase was unsucessful as the new Sears credit card had yet to be delivered and the customer service rep would not provide the security code over the phone needed to complete the order. Once the credit card arrived I attempted to purchase again and then was told there were errors in applying the rewards points and i needed to call yet another department. While on the phone with that department the patio set went "out-of-stock" in my area. Sears turned me down when i suggested they ship in a set from a store that does have it in stock (even offering to pick it up at my local Sears store) and then refused to guarantee that I could received the Memorial Day sale price if the item were to come into stock in the future.

Bottom line, don't waste your time shopping at Sears. The money you save is not worth the headache or sleepless nights.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments