2.0

I had my appliances delivered on 10/8/2016. The wrong dryer came and the delivery guys called the delivery department.

They said to return the dryer that was on the truck and the gas one would be delivered the following week.  No one ever called within 48 hours to schedule the delivery.  I called again and they had no idea what i was talking about.  Explained the whole story and again 48 hours and no call.

I called again to the overseas phillipinie call center and same story. No idea what i was tlking about or record of any delivery.  Went through the same problem in weeks 3. It never showed up and I tried to call to reschedule but the horrific philline call center has no idea.

I got a cal from Bernadet on the Nov 21st to find out the order was cancelled, no one called to tell me this.  I was waiting for delivery still.  After this they said they would refund me the money and i would have to buy another dryer within 5 to 7 days.  Now it is 11/7 and no refund and no dryer.

I called Bernadet and she said she needs 48 more hours to get an answer.  I have a family of 5 and can't do my laundry and still no answers on delivery.  I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN AFTER 3 GENERATIONS OF MY FAMILY BEING LOYAL CUSTOMERS TO SEARS!!!

ITS A SAD DAY FOR AN AMERICAN COMPANY THAT I LOVED!

​CHRIS

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dryer from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ignorant communication. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments