Featured Not resolved

I ordered a patio bar set online and when I received my delivery receipt, it indicated that set-up and put in place was included with my order.However, when the item was delivered, they left the boxes on my floor.

When I called Sears and inquired about the set-up and put in place terminology on my delivery confirmation, I was told that it should have been set up so the representative scheduled a set up 3 days later. When the crew arrived, they told me that they could not set the item up. I talked to customer service again and was told that they would reschedule the set-up which they did for a few days later. When I called to check on the status of the set-up, I was told that it was scheduled and that I should receive a call with the two-hour window by 9pm.

I did not receive a call so I drove to the closest Sears the following morning and was told that they would file a customer complaint for me which they did. I was supposed to receive a response before 9pm that evening, which I never received. I made another call today to find out the status of the set-up which was then escalated to a Manager. I just got off the phone with the Manager and was offered $150.00 toward the $300.00 set-up fee.

Well, as much as I was looking forward to having this set on my deck, I told the Manager that's not acceptable given the fact that three Sears representatives told me that my item would be set-up and that they scheduled it three times but to no avail. It's about the principal and about owning up to your word and commitments which Sears did not do.

Therefore, I advised them to refund my money and make arrangements to pick the item up.I'll find something even better from a company that appreciates my business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments