Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I call Sears concerning my hot water heater in Sept.the earliest appoint.

they would give me is Oct. 4th, I had water spilling out all over my basement floor. I had to get someone to come in and vacuum the water. On Oct 4th a guy came out, he claimed he was taking pictures to send to the office and someone would me that evening.

I never got the call. The only calling that has done is by me. Each person I get pretend to help me and then I am put on hold or transferred to some other department. On Oct 18th I called, Alex answered was transferred to Diane- I D #2454 .

After I explained the problem I was told some one would get to me in 3 or 4 business days. I have been a Sears Customer since the early seventies. Have had nothing but praises for the company now I see I am forced to shop elsewhere. When a company give poor service the people are forced to shop other places, thus putting the employees jobs in jeopardy.

So be it I have read some of the complaints & I see why so many of the stores are closing.

Good service and a good name is very important.Good service, people will keep coming back.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Non honored warranty, Feel like i was scam.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments