Santa Ana, California

Les compre una aseguranza para mi secadora de ropa, Ustedes me enviaron varios tecnicos, pero ninguno me ha arreglado la secadora, es mas, la persona que enviaron le saco una pieza a mi lavadora y tambien se robo las herramientas de mi esposo que estaban en el garage.

Les llame me dijeron que me habian abierto un claim., pero nunca me volvieron a llamar.

Ahora ustedes me estan mandando un invoice por la suma de 007108-41107002 por la suma de 39.99 por una lavadora que solo le robaron las piezas. y que les pague a National Support Center PO Boix 601509, Dallas, TX 75360-1509 y el invoice tiene el recibo de SEARS.

Hasta ahora ustedes no se comunican

Review about: Insurance Dryer Machine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sears Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

AL

Sorry but his is the USA. Could you please write in English?

Sears Tractor Warranty Review Sears "Purchased a sears 26 HP tractor with dozer blade and extended warranty in 2013. The dozer blade specifically says it is for both snow and dirt. I used it for..." Read more Sears Delivery Service Review Sears "I have yet to encounter a worse customer service experience than Sears Delivery. I ordered a washer/dryer and scheduled delivery for Sat. 11/12/16, guaranteed between 2-4pm. On the date..." Read more Sears - Treadmill service mess Sears "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more