I am not a fan of buying Chinese products on purpose.Sears sold me what I thought was a USA product with their name on it.

Come to find, it's a LG product made in China. I was not informed of this by my sales person but from an employee of Sears two years later. I paid over $2800 for a bottom freezer refrigerator and have two service calls in two years. Once to replace the compressor and now to replace the condenser coils.

Parts are covered under warranties but labor is not. I've purchased Kenmore Elite products in previous years with no problems.

It seems now, we are being sold inferior products from over seas made of inferior metals.I believe I've bought my last Sears purchase of any appliances.

Review about: Kenmore Elite Bottom Freezer Refridgerator.

2.5
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kenmore Refrigerator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion