I realized a difference on each side of the mattress.When the mattress was measured it proved to be a difference in the height on the right side and left side.

The right side is Lumpy and not smooth, has a cushion feel not firm. When you roll to the center of the mattress a major difference in the height is noted.It is not a mattress of comfort.

One email was sent Sunday August 31, 2014, I am trying to send another due to the fact no one informed me that one picture needed to me sent at a time due to your web site system.PICTURE #1

Review about: Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sears Dissappointment Sears "Sears Disappointment • May 21, 2012 Purchased Refrigerator Kenmore Bottom Freezer, Model 795.72033.111– o Total Price $1770.98 – $321 down-payment on 5/21/12 Final payment 6/1/12 o No Extended Warranty – Current Warranty states “For ten..." Read more Sears - Return Sears "I bought Garage door opener and was planing to install it next day, Next day, I opened the box to read installing instruction and I found there is more work..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Sears Delivery Service Review Sears "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears.  I had to wait three weeks before delivery.  On the date of delivery I was the first customer.  The delivery team was..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more