Castleton, Vermont
With Company response Not resolved

I have an ongoing issue with a riding lawnmower I bought from sears.Since the end of April a technician has been here 3 times to fix it, he was here yesterday and could not resolve the issue because another issue came up and could not get it started.

I have paid someone $75.00 7 times and will again this week to a cost of $600.00 total I am paying someone else to do my lawn when I paid lots of money for this lawn mower. $500.00's more I can go get another new one. There is one service man that covers Vermont and he lives on the Canadian border which is a 3 1/2 hr. trip to my house in central Vermont.

There is another service man that lives in Manchester, New Hampshire that covers southern Vt. It seems you need to hire more service tecs. for this vast area for the people that need your services! I am getting a mere $50.00 sears gift card for my troubles.

I have been HOURS!!!!! on the phone with agents to try to resolve this issue. One call I was on the phone 3&1/2 hrs. alone and several times I have been put on hold for 20 min.

and then I get disconnected. Barbara, agent #923938 told me I could blame her if things went wrong again but they cannot let me speak with her because I do not have her ext. #. Flying a tec.

in is a little over the top but I am about to take my business to tractor supply. I have spent thousands of $$$$ over the years as a sears customer and do not feel appreciated. I am going further into debt with this issue and it all began with the packaging issue when the part # was right on the packaging but the part # on the belt was not the right #. Someone put the wrong part in the right package.

Look up research reference #229855 and my lawn mower still does not work!!!!

Please!!!! Please!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

Someone get back to me on this issue.

My phone # is 802-273-3905. My next step is the better business bureau to see if they can find anything wrong with this picture or even the local rutland hereald, I am sure I am not the only one to have a lawn mower from sear in this community that breaks down and has to wait fir this one tec. from Derby, Vt. boarding Canada to fix their mower.

I have been MORE than patient with this.

Please someone get back to me.Thank You, Debra Regimbald

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear debbiesriding,

I've just realized that you've included your contact information in your previous post. I'll forward your contact information over to our case management team and ask that a dedicated case manager call within the next 24 hours. In the future, it is important that you refrain from posting your personal contact information onto a public forum post. This is for your own security. We thank you for your patience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear debbiesriding,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle your issues from start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our sincere apologies for the numerous issues with your lawn tractor. We certainly understand how frustrating and disappointing it is that the technicians that have worked on your lawn tractor have not been able to repair it. In addition, we are sorry that you were kept on hold for a long period of time and then disconnected without the agent calling you back. We would like you to know that we value your business very much and would like to speak with you concerning these issues and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive experience. If you will allow us, we would like to connect you with a personal case manager who can assist you with this issue and any other situation you may have with Sears. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (debbiesriding), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

Susan R.