Lincoln, Delaware
2.3

I filled out the surveys complaining of being very unhappy!!!My washer and dryer continue to leak or not work at all.

My refrigerator has had the two different doors for over 6 months. No one listens and no one cares. No compensation and all they want is MONEY to re list the extended warrant!! Its all very much ***!!!!

The service man told me to keep scrubbing the door and eventually it would have the brushed look!!! WHAT a crock!!! I have rentals and a 3600 sq foot home which all Sears products will be deleted. DONT NEED IT DELETE IT..

I do not need the unhappy face this service leaves me.AND no offer of compensation at all, and ask me to re new my service agreement!!!!!

Janet Macklin

Lincoln DE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fact that i lost food from refrigerator and organization. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments