Montvale, New Jersey

I bought a refrigerator from their outlet store.It had a bad thermastat.

Within 3 weeks it died and I lost my entire refrig and freezer! I spent alot of time on the phone making an appt for repair which the BEST they could do was 5 days later. Seemed that they couldn't care less that I would be losing all that food. Frustrating!!

Then the food loss online submission. I submitted 2 x, once for my frig and once for the freezer. I called because it froze and only went to $300 ONE TIME. When I called they said it takes time to show up as a claim, so it wasn't in the system yet.

I also clarified why it was tapped out at $300. Apparently I bought a refrig so the freezer is not part of any food loss. WHAT?? I just tried to follow up after a busy summer and since too much time has gone by and my online food loss was not received, I am out of luck.

They sold me a defective appliance!! How sad that Sears would rather have a very annoyed customer, rather than handle this "too much time has past" issue. NEVER again. I will be reporting to BBB.

Shame on you Sears.

No wonder you will be Chapter 11.You lack customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of replacement guarantee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears refrigerator repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears refrigerator repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments