Just bought Kenmore elite washer 1 month ago and it started shaking, called Sears to fix - long story short.There service man came and made the issue worst.

After he left couple loads later the washer was still shaking and on top of that would not power on. Then, they tried to blame it on us and try to charge for fixing the washer. The washer is awful and Sears service is sooooooooooo awful. Never buy Sears!

I can't believe I have a brand new washer that is not working and Sears will not do anything About it.I will never buy anything from them again

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kenmore washing machine from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

Greer, South Carolina, United States #1289424

I just bought a Kenmore washer in December.I had to go out of town and when I came back and found out the washer was very noisy and shaking, it was one day too late to return the washer.

It is VERY noisy and I have a feeling it will not be working much longer. I also will no longer buy a washer from Sears.

First time this has happened to me in over 30 years!I'm very disappointed.