I purchased $2,588.36 worth of washer, dryer and cooktop on Dec 30th with expected delivery of Jan 6th.Today, Sunday, I got a message from a machine telling that there was a delay with one of the three items.

I called Sears and they said the cooktop was delayed another 10 days; not a big problem for me because I was just upgrading and have a functioning cooktop to get by with. However, I NEED the dryer because ours broke a week ago and waiting 16 days isn't an option. I asked Sears to ship what was available and backorder the cooktop, but they told me that it was not possible to split the order, even though I paid seperate delivery charges?!

No wonder Sears is going out of business...laughable business practice and woeful customer service.Moral of the story...if you must buy from Sears, never buy more than one item per invoice.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. smarmion stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery experience and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sears delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2588. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments