2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation.I initially purchased the set along with the lifetime warranty (I would also like to add that they don't tell you the lifetime warranty will only replace the main big diamond 5 times- after that you are SOL!) and within a month 5 of the small diamonds had fallen out.

After several times of this happening and the jeweler fixing the ring, they let me return that ring and purchase an exact duplicate, thinking the first ring set was just defective. Well it wasn't. Since then, I have taken my (SECOND) ring back because of lost diamonds to be fixed 6+ times, each time with multiple diamonds missing. It takes at LEAST 5 weeks to get the ring back each time and at this point, it has been at the jewelers more than it has been on my finger.

I've stopped wearing it for months at a time because it looks terrible with diamonds missing and I'm so tired of bringing it in. I was told of a policy that says if 5 diamonds fall out, they will let you return the ring to get store credit. Daimonds have fallen out WELL OVER 5 times and every single time I've gone into the store they have given me some bs reason why that's not possible at this time. I am very careful with my jewelry, I take them off even while doing dishes.

There's no reason they should continually fall out like this, especially when the jeweler "tightens all stones" each time it's sent there. Sometimes I get it back and by the next day a diamond is gone again. I would like to return the ring and MAYBE get a different set (completely different style, apparently prong set diamonds fall out easier) but at this point I am so irritated with all these issues and lack of customer service that I want to demand a full cash refund. I spent thousands on this ring and it's supposed to be a very special cherished piece of jewelry, being a wedding set.

I am so completely disappointed and would NEVER recommend purchasing any jewelry from Sears. I ALWAYS get the run around and no one ever seems to care about this problem!! COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS!! Also, this location has NEVER answered their phone and I've called many times during business hours.

I have no clue why they even have a phone number listed because no one ever answers.The store is located in the Tucson Mall in Tucson, Arizona.

Review about: Ring.

I didn't like: Customer service, Warranty service, Jeweler service, Quality.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments