sears offers no help for military, veterans, etc.Their competitors (home depot, lowes, do!) thats why I no longer shop at a store not concerned with our military!

I tell everyone to shop elsewhere. 2% back is a JOKE!! why would I ever spend 1000's of $ with a store that cares so less for our militay?? A joke with a store loaded with asian made products.

More important to a dollar than to help the american economy.

Why bother spending anything with a shamefull company sears?Homedepot has a much better selection of appliances anyway and they care about you

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SEARS CONTRIBUTES TO HEROES AT HOME.UPON EVERY TRANSACTION THE ASSOCIATE IS REQUIRED TO ASK EVERY CUSTOMER IF THEY WISH TO CONTRIBUTE TO OUR MILITARY FAMILIES.YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH SEARS HAS RAISED IN THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS. EVERY RETAIL STORE HAS IMPERFECTIONS, BUT PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SPEAKING YOUR MIND.

#520225

Not only Heroes at Home, but there is also a military appreciation discount on tools as well

Go to google and type in heroes at home and do some research.They gave out almost 20,000 gift cards to military families last christmas.

What have you done to support the military lately?You could go to sears and donate to heroes at home which will go to families this christmas.

Sears does the gift cards given out free every Cristmas to Military families.News flash stores and other companies do not owe you for you decision to spend time in our all volunteer military.

I am appalled by this kind of disgusting attitude by service members and hope that civilians understand that not all of us feel like we are owed.I certainly don't, and that's after 4 deployments.

No help for military??You are wrong friend.

I am not an employee and have no past connection to Sears, but if you check, you will find Sears does a lot for the employees that are called to active duty.

It is law to hold their jobs, but I believe I read that Sears pays the family the employees wages while they are serving. Contact Sears for the latest policies, and file your complaint too.

A side note: Home Depot supports and participates in *** organizations.

As an 80% combat disabled Vietnam veteran, I don't believe anyone in the military would finance these activities.I won't shop there anymore.