With Company response

My hot water heater from Sears seems to have stopped working.It is still under warranty.

However, they can't seem to get anyone out for five days (in the dead of winter). When I finally got transferred to what was supposed to be escalated customer service, I was told "too bad I would have to go without heavy duty hygiene for five days" and the guy actually thought this was funny. I will never purchase another appliance from Sears and am doing my best to post this everywhere I can.

I did get a call from "Executive Office" and they said they wanted to help - but didn't.I find it hard to believe that they couldn't find one person to fix my issue in less than five days.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We thank you for reaching out to us regarding the situation. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We truly understand how important it is to have a working water heater in your home. We would be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to assist you and address your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous466858), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Orlando, Florida, United States #764596

What?Repair shops are busy or closed during the holidays?

I'm shocked.Shocked!

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #764579

At Christmas-time you expect Sears or anyone to drop everything and service a hot water heater?You jest.

If you can't figure out what to do to heat some water to take a sponge bath for a few days, or even go without bathing for a few days, you have serious problems no one at this site can help you with. I spent 8 weeks in the middle of a jungle---hot, humid and nasty---without so much as a face wash, once. Most of us survived---except the ones KIA and this wasn't because they hadn't had a bath.

Whiners!

to nikalseyn Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #768673

You need to shut up.You have no idea what they are going through.

If you like the jungle so much Go BACK.No one cares what you think