3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Today 12-27-2016 I went to return an item , I received tools as a gift for Christmas from my uncle.I went to the nearest Sears in Coral Gables, Fl on Douglas Rd and Coralway.

I went to the tools department to return, but was informed that they do not accept any returns with no receipt so had me give a couple of phone numbers to finally look up the buyer finally an hour later she found it, but informed me that if I return my gift the credit would go back to the buyer's card, found that to be ridiculous since is my gift why can't I get a store credit, but any ways she said or you can get something else and make an exchange, so we did and I told I don't want him to find out because he will get mad, he has mental issues. When we finalize the exchange we are staring at the screen and it ereceipt and print or ereceipt only 2 options and we told her again we do not want him to find out, but she went ahead and pressed the ereceipt and print and now he got a notice that the item was returned. Sears has a return system that is very ***, who ever invented that system should be fired. I then so upset about my experience I call corporate and told a lady about my situation and said that the credit for the returned item will go back to the buyr's credit card, but I said is my gift, she said sorry that is the return policy and then I asked.

Ok what about if the person paid with cash? , she said well we will send the buyer a check. Is this the stupidest thing you ever heard because I think so.

Nothing makes sense.They should look for another system that works maybe something like Macy's.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments