Seattle, Washington
1K views 2 comments

Ordered outdoor furniture, received 4 of 5 pieces, 5th piece returned due to damaged while shipping.When speaking with customer for SEARS I was told that I would have to place the order AGAIN because of their inadequate billing.

Related: Sears - Kenmoor: 6yr old Fridge needs replacement!!

I do not understand that if the warehouse receives a returned item that has been damanged, then why won't they issue the item again. But noooooo they want me to place the order again. If I did this to my customers they would not return to me for other services.

Therefore, I will not do any business with Sears again or any other entities owned by them.I will be disassembling the items that were received because their customer service is inadequate!!!

Looks like the new CEO cannot fulfill his promise to FIX Sears.

Review about: Outdoor Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sears Replacement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $99
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

snake

Sears is going out of business.They ripped me off on a mower.

Never again.:(

arty

I am seeing a lot of complaints about Sears.I too have found that their Warranty Service is useless!

I have paid over $3000.00 for a zero turn mower that is now being used as a lawn ornament!Let's get a movement going against Sears and their less than useless Service.