I have complained on the Sears and Kenmore website, passed back and forth on the 800 Number.I have a Kenmore refridgerator and stove.

The stove is 3 years old, flat surface, large eye is malfunctioning. You cut it on and it goes to automatically to high and stays there. Difficult to cut the eye off. This is a danger and fire hazard.

Fridge is 2 years old, knocking noise in motor, crack in the door seal and on the surface outside one of the drawers, delivered that way. No one will answer my complaints.

Tired of being ignored.BBB is next stop.

Review about: Sears Website.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

#202317

To Ktguy,

I'm Dianne with the Social Media Support Team within Sears Corporate.I wanted to reach out to you to offer help.

I'm terribly sorry for the trouble you are having with your refrigerator and stove. I know it must be beyond frustration and inconvenient to keep addressing the same issue and passed around. I also understand the concern behind the fire risk; we certainly wouldn't overlook something like a safety concern. We'd like to help.

At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue.

Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the fridge was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience.In addition, include your screen name (Ktguy) in the email so we can reference to your case.