With Company response

called Sears for an appointment to fix our dishwasher, took 2 weeks to get an appointment.when they came out they ordered parts.

the parts came 2 days later in the mail, but we had to wait another 2 weeks for an appointment. when the appointment came... no show. we waited 4 hours.

when my husband called to ask where the tech was, they just told us they would schedule another appointment... 2 weeks from now!!! My husband waited for a supervisor for 30 minutes TWICE and was hung up on both times!!! My husband went to the nearest Sears and complained to the service department and they said they had nothing to do with it.

A supervisor called an hour later to say someone was coming, but couldn't call my husband...

They called my phone.no apology.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous414646,

I am Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team.I saw your post and I wanted to reach out to you.

We do apologize for the difficulties that have occurred with the repair of your dishwasher and the level of customer service you have recently received. We can certainly understand your frustrations that you are expressing with the situation you have encountered. We would like to contact you and further discuss your experience and make things right. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous414646), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking to you.

Thanks, Liz R.Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support