Layout of Store

I ordered a washer and dryer online.I ordered online because any time I go into Sears I feel like I'm surrounded by vultures working on commission.

I was instructed to call to schedule delivery. I called the home delivery line, they advised me to call the customer service line, which I did. They informed me that I would receive an e-mail in 3-5 days then I could set up the delivery. As I was purchasing due to my old washer being broken I informed them to cancel the order.

A few hours later I received confirmation that my order was being processed. I call customer service who says they can't cancel I need to call home delivery. I call home delivery who cancels but says in order to get a confirmation email I need to call customer service. Finally I get a confirmation email only to realize they charged my card several times.

Do they care? No. Are they able to tell me when my money will be refunded? No.

Thousands of dollars tied up.

The bright spot in all of this is that Lowes sold me the same set for $100 cheaper and delivered same day. Sears will probably close before I see my refund. Sears customer service is obviously outsourced and not even the good outsourcing where you can comprehend the broken English. They obviously have no level of continuity in training.

It's exceedingly obvious why Sears and Kmart are closing at an alarming rate.Stay away.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. cboyd277 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about washer and dryer at Sears was no customer service, service or the quality and lack of item promised , but reviewer liked when they will finally close. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments