2.1
Layout of Store

I purchased an a/c- heating unit for my home and was told it would save me about 30%on my energy bills, so far no savings in 9 months.When I looked at the unit package I found out they sold me just about the lowest efficiency unit available.

When I called to complain to the company i can't get anyone to return my calls, they keep telling me there getting a supervisor on my problem but I still haven't heard from anyone in 5 days. I guess my next step is to take them to court.

Funny thing is the only reason I did the job with them was I thought they were a stand- up company, I guess I was very wrong!Dissatisfied in Staten Island!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer servic. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of air conditioner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10174. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air conditioner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments