1.9
Layout of Store

I purchased a new Whirlpool French door bottom mount refrigerator (WRF736SDAW) from Sears.It didn't take long for me to realize my mistake.

The refrigerator's condenser and evaporator motors, as well as the compressor are very loud. About eight months after my purchase I noticed a loud machinery motor type sound coming from the refrigerator. A Sears technician came out and told me this was a diffuser motor and it was normal. When I questioned him about the frequency and high level of sound I was informed that's how Whirlpool refrigerators sound.

A couple months later the sound became louder and more frequent. Whirlpool sent out one of their service technicians who basically said the same thing. A short time after that service call the refrigerator started making a loud popping noise. I called Whirlpool and told them I was dissatisfied with the product and asked for a pro-rated exchange, they denied my request and told me to contact Sears.

On the telephone Sears said they would do a pro-rated exchange but I had to go to the Sears store. When I arrived at the store where I purchased the product they said they didn't do pro-rated exchanges but would check with corporate and call me back.

I've never heard back from Sears.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whirlpool wrf736sdaw refrigerator. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool wrf736sdaw refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments