I purchased a 9,000.00 kate black adjustable bed.There were 7 delivery appointments made and sears never came out and delivered it.

Got a refund and went to ashley furniture. I am still beyond pissed over this. Sears delivery service sucks. Before this I bought a new stove.

They delivered 3 damaged ones and offered me 50.00 to keep it. Yeah, sure you morons. No way. Be fore that a purchased a new washer and dryer.

They delivered 3 of them for being defective. They kept flooding my floor. Finally picked out a samsung instead.

terrible home delivery people.Sears does not care about their customers.Thats why people dont go there anymore.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "several issues.1,3,4,7" of bed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments