2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Put it together and after 1 mile, heard a rhythmical thumping.Looked at YOUTUBE and found this to be a common problem.

Called Sears, they want to troubleshoot over the phone. They never heard of one thumping...I suggested they look on YouTube because the videos are all over it. Finally a technician will call me in 3-5 days. Asked why I could not make an appt now?

I work in an ER and cannot answer personal calls...what are the chances they will call while I am at work? The guy said "its in the service contract". Well, I read the online one but they do not send it with the product and I don't see where they are only able to contact the technicians at glacial speed. It's not even "24hrs", but a week.

I have a 30 day return policy, which I may very well use. And when you finish giving me the shaft, please do not say "Have a nice day! If there is anything else we can assist you with....." I asked him NOT to say that.

It's so placating.Maybe I should have started with "bless your heart" which is code for "I know you are unable to complete the task, but I apparently have to start with you first".

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Sears to have the product delivered.

Author liked the most two guys who carried my elliptical to my truck. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments