1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On February 11, 2017 I purchase a cycling exercise bike from SEARS.I was informed it could not be delivered until 3 whole weeks later on MARCH 3, 2017.

I made numerous calls to customer service prior March 3rd and was informed each time that I would get a phone call between 6-9pm on March 2nd to confirm my delivery time. I stood by the phone all night and never received a phone call. At 11:00pm I called SEARS Home Delivery and was informed that they were having problems in their IT Dept and I should expect a call in the morning. On March 3rd I took the day off from work today because I had no idea what time Sears was coming to my home..

Around 2:15pm today I contacted SEARS and was told that my item would not be delivered today. At this point, out of total frustration, on March 3rd at 2:15pm, I requested a cancelation and immediate refund. The rep quickly processed my refund and informed me I would be getting a refund in 10days. There was a time when SEARS was highly reputable.

Today SEARS HOLDINGS IS OBVIOUSLY NOTHING BUT *** ARTISTS THAT DO NOTHING BUT TAKE YOUR MONEY AND HOLD ON TO IT FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN. My refund should be issued by March 13th. At this point Sears Holdings will have had my money for 4 weeks but it took them less than a minute to get my money.

I plan to share my experience everywhere and every way that I can.SEARSHOLDINGS should not be allowed to *** and deceive people as I was.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments