21.3K views
With Company response Not resolved

If you need assistance for something you purchased at Sears, call 800-479-5899.That is an executive dept.

that can help you more than anyone else. Don't call the regular service or delivery dept unless you want to talk to someone in Guatemala or the Philippines. I recommend researching, checking the reviews, before you purchase anything from Sears. Also, A&E appliance service is SEARS SERVICE.

I wouldn't say never shop there, but make sure to call 800-479-5899 for anything you need. That dept. is called One Source.

I would not recommend buying an appliance on Sears.com cause good luck if you want to exchange it or return it.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

craftsman sucks and so does Sears.They sold me a piece of crap Craftsman riding lawnmower.

It continually stalls out and now it won't start at all. this is the 4th time their repair people have come out to "fix" it. They said to put stabilizer in the gas and thats what I did, still no improvement.

I have my receipt and asked for my money back and it's been more than 30 days and they refused.I called craftsman and same thing...refused again.

to Anonymous #1378058

Their lawnmower is an embarrassment,,,always dying.They are cheap and should stand behind their product and give me my money back.

No wonder why Craftsman is going out of business...they suck and so does SEARS! Its all about the money, they don't care about the customer. I'm a single mom, and don't have money to buy a new lawnmower.

I paid over 2500 for that piece of crap.The repair man even told me it was the worst one out there and that it is a piece of crap.

Our 20-year-old lawnmower suddenly died on us in mid-August.Even though there were several Tractors’ Supply Stores selling other brands of lawnmowers in the area we chose to go to Sears (Eastgate Mall) Store # 01810, Cincinnati, Ohio 45245 to purchase a mower because of the company’s reputation for quality and dependability.

This store is 68 miles from where we live in West Union, Ohio. We

used our Sears charge card to purchase a riding lawnmower on 8/16/17.

We decided to buy a Craftsman Lawnmower (Item no: 71-27390, 20 HP 46” cut) mower with a 3-year extended warranty policy. Total charge was $1952.74 with a delivery date of 9/18/17 (Salescheck# 018101092087).

We had hoped to have access to the mower as soon as possible to cut our lawn. The stores do not have their own delivery capacity anymore so a month later was the earliest date possible to receive the order from their warehouse facility in Columbus, Ohio.

While we waited the month for delivery our lawn grew to knee-height. At such lawn heights it’s been very hard to keep the snakes and vermin from encroaching upon our house. During the month we received multiple email reminders and phone text notices of the Monday, September 18, 2017 delivery date to our home between the hours of 2:30 and 4:30 pm.

Out of desperation, we had planned to start cutting our lawn as soon as the mower was delivered.

On September 18 (delivery date), I made the first call to check on...

• Called again at 5:30 pm – CSN said that the delivery team was running behind at the first delivery site and would deliver our product at 6:00 pm. • Called 3rd time at 6:30 pm – CSN said that the delivery team was running behind at the first delivery site and would deliver our product at 7:00 pm. • Called again at 7:15 pm – CSN said that the delivery team was still running behind at the first delivery site and would deliver our product at 7:45 pm.

• Called 5th time at 8:00 pm – CSN said that the delivery team was running behind at the first delivery site and would deliver our product at 8:15 pm. • Called 6th time at 8:25 pm – CSN said that the delivery team was running behind at the first delivery site and would deliver our product at 8:45 pm. • Called 7th time at 9:00 pm – I was quite annoyed at this point asking CSN if the delivery staff would be able to assemble lawnmower in the dark. CSN said their delivery trucks are equipped with lights to allow for product assembly and they would deliver our product at 9:30 pm.

• Called 8th time at 9:35 pm – CSN changed their report that the delivery team was running behind in deliveries and that they delivering to the 9th customer and we were delivery number 13 – our delivery was projected to arrive around 9:50 pm. • Called 9th time at 9:55 pm – CSN said that the delivery team was running behind at the first delivery site and would deliver our product at 11:00 pm. • Called 10th time at 11:10 pm – CSN said that the delivery team was running behind at the first delivery site and would deliver our product at midnight or 12:00 am. • Called 11th time at 11:50 pm – CSN said that the delivery team was still running behind at the first delivery site and that we should call the Sears store of purchase the next day to reschedule the delivery because the CSN offices close at 12:00 am midnight.

We drove to the Sears store to confront store staff/management about the non-delivery. Since there was no delivery as promised we have hired someone to cut part of the yard until the mower arrives. To make matters worse, we had to also make our first payment on the credit card account this day while STILL not having access to the mower. We are also especially concerned whether this company can honor its warranty agreement if it cannot facilitate an accurate product delivery!

The store manager tried to be helpful and contact CSN for status update and left them a message. Staff left us with two possible options: 1. Store would provide “custom delivery service” to bring store floor model unit to our home, or 2. Contact CSN to arrange delivery of another re-ordered lawnmower to our home 3.

To Date: Sears cannot provide us an explanation or real information as to what happened to the original ordered lawnmower on the 18th. We were rescheduled to receive our item on Tuesday, September 26, 2017. No mower on this date – the company Sears hired to deliver product requested a delivery date of Wednesday, September 27th, 2017. NO ONE from Sears remembered to notify us this pertinent information!

Given the continuing errors, confusion, and rescheduling errors, Sears should provide us a complimentary lawn bagger – (see below- Description Item # 07124903000P Model # 24903 - $341.99 price.). My mother retired in 1998 serving 30 years as a division manager at Sears (Salem Mall store in Dayton, Ohio). We grew up using Sears’s products and clothing - this company was known for standing behind their delivery and products.

My mother is deceased five years now … she would have “roll-over” in her grave hearing how Sears handled this delivery on September 18th, 2017.Sears, shame on you!

I will never buy another appliance from Sears ever again you pay extra for appliance insurance incase something goes wrong with your appliance and then you cannot get a technician to come out and fix it.. they call and cancel service and rescheduled after I have waited a month for them to come out and fix my dish washer I have only had a year ..sick of talking to some stupid foreign person in Asia you cannot understand ImDONE WITH SEARS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LOUSY APPLIANCE

Ordered the top vent for my mikerawave.I won’ted bisk . I got black the first time white the second time. I think they are blind or dumb as ***.

#1371996

From all of the reviews it seems I am wasting my time trying to get ant service from their installation services.So far I got the heavy accent person to lodge mt complaint.

Now I am waiting for the install co to get back to me. They finally got a hold of the guy that was supposed to be here at 0800 and he is going to call me as they are aware of my situation.

Situation from Yesterday: between 0800 and 1200 the tech will show and install the garage door opener. I would normally do it my self but my son bought the opener as a gift and paid for the installation. The "tech" finally showed at 1530 with another guy in training that didn't know what the different tools were.

It went down hill from there. They had no installation hardware or screws. After messing with it for 4 hours I finally told them to leave and the tech admitted he had only two weeks training and have never had to do anything beside switch out old units. He admitted he did not know how to do a full installation and said he would send the guy that knows tomorrow.

A whole day wasted waiting on these clowns. SO the next day they are still a no show and I am supposed to get a call.

If by chance that happens I will just ask for a refund on the installation fee and tell them to pound sand.Next stop is the local better business bureau for the install company and Sears.

Sears has disappointed me with their poor service.I had a scheduled appointment on Sept.

14, 1017 between 10:00 and 2:pm at my daughters condo. I sit waiting for the technician to repair my stove from 10:00 to 6p.m. NO SHOW..NO CALL

What kind of customer service is this. Sears want your money but their is no consideration when it comes to the customer.

I called at 4:00, they said he's coming. I called at 5:00 , they said he's coming. I called at 6p.m. and they checked and said he's not coming today.

Why didn't he have the decency to call me and said I won't make it today?

I reschedule for Sept. 19, 2017. between 8:00 and 12 .p.m.

They text and say they're on their way at 8:55. I'm in a gated complex so you have to access through a locked gate. I wait and wait. Then at 9:16 my husband says they call My house and said they can't get in and left.

He called me on my cell and told me she had an attitude to start with, I went out side and asked the painter at the gate if Sears had been here. He said yes I told her I would let her in and she said no I'll call. WHY when you could have come straight to the unit?? You're already there.

Man what kind of workers are out there working for Sears. So I call and told them what happened and the dispatched a message and told me to wait for a call. Well do you think I got a call. NO..

I am so tired of...

I will use another company and neither will I purchase anymore Sears products after reading the many complaints on line.Sears = the bottom line is YOU SUCK!

I will NEVER buy anything from Sears AGAIN!They sent a Tech who was clueless to diagnose what is wrong with our Free standing Ice Maker unit.

Paid the 99.00 fee for bad information , ordered the parts ,4 of them at the tune of over 300.00 bucks still not working. I had two appointments cancelled on this service before I got the Faux tech to arrive.

Sears and their service is a joke and I will be sure to let everyone I know what to expect from this business if purchasing products from them!Good luck Sears as you probably won't be around much longer which will be a blessing to the uninformed consumers...

Just paid 6.99 to ship a 3 dollar key..I'm done with sears..

I've been a 20 year customer and have probably 5000 in purchases but never again.. Try treating your customers better.. CROOKS..

A .49 cent stamp should cover key weight..im done

After two and a half hours getting routed and re-routed all over the country trying to get a simple answer to my question regarding my Kenmore washer pumping water out onto the floor I finally gave up since all I could get was an offer to schedule an appointment sometime next week for a minimum of $99.to come out and no possibility of actually talking to anyone with any technical knowledge of what might be wrong.

Never again will I purchase anything that might need service from Sears. Company is total BS. .

.!