Medford, Oregon

Oredered two sofas on 12/08/10 not sent.Add said available and ready for shipping.

False advertising.The first guy I chatted with out and out lied and said it was going to be delivered that very day, and I am sure laughed himself silly as he hung up. They cannot tell me when they will be shipped (add said it would be delivered by 12/22/10 at the latest) or why it is taking so long. They tried to blame it on my credit card but I paid by PayPal. They said they had to check availability I told them to read their add.

Will not give me any concrete information just empty promises. Will not give me any single person I can contact.

They have stopped responding to me completely even though I have waited their requested wait times.I have logged a complaint with PayPal, so we'll see.

Review about: 2 Simmons London Leather Sofas Smp1710247001.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $939
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

What do you expect
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #230619

You have been punked by the Sears/Kmart blue crew.