I purchased a high end refrigerator from Sears.I also purchased microwave, dishwasher, and washer/dryer.

The new fridge went out before 2 years but only had a one year warranty. Don't buy anything from Sears. Kenmore no longer makes appliances, they slap their tag on other companies appliances. I thought I still had warranty.

Scheduled, the guy came out and said I had no warranty and quoted me $1100 dollars to repair. What??!!! Said no, searched around, and stupidly called to reschedule to go ahead and repair since replacement was about the same. Guy came out on a Saturday, could not get their center to assist with what is wrong with my fridge!!

So he asks if I want a 20% coupon to buy another on Black Friday? Are you shi**ing me? He apologizes and reschedules me for Tues. Oct 17 btwn 1 and 5.

I get an AUTOMATED call at 3:33 pm after I left work for this, telling me to call and RESCHEDULE! I called and complained and said I needed someone out today. Evidently the tech was sick and there is no one else. Because I said I needed someone now, the first person "transferred" me to Service Live (888-873-3841) and they said they have nothing to do with sears scheduling and only found people in my area to come out, but Sears quote is no good, could be more or less.

He apologized for the *** way Sears handles their customer service. I call back to Sears AGAIN and this time was told by that rep that she can only reschedule. I asked for her supervisor. She apologized, as is their customary spiel and said all she can do is reschedule.

People LEAVE WORK FOR THIS CRAP! She said the tech was out sick. You mean to tell me they couldn't have sent an "automated message" out to reschedule BEFORE the appointment time? If I could ONLY RETURN all of the appliances I purchased from Sears and get them elsewhere.

So I have one tech trying to charge $1100 so I DON'T go for it or make it worth his while, another tech who isn't suppose to work on Saturdays but the system messed up and accidentally scheduled lots of guys for Saturday, who tries to give me a coupon to buy another, and the rescheduling squad from ***. And yes...the rest are still under warranty...as if that will do me any good.

I will buy a fridge from ANYWHERE but SEARS AND it will NOT be a KENMORE.BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments