Homestead, Pennsylvania
5.0

I went to this store to purchase a shower gift only to find the item pictured below.I was then told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center location in Pittsburgh Pa that I was welcome to wipe the filthy dirty crib mattress if I wanted to purchase it.

He then instructed the customer service clerk to get wet paper towels from the rest room and give them for me to wipe it off. When I asked if a employee could clean it.

He refused to speak with me any further.He sent Larry who also told me to clean it myself or leave the store.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears customer care from Sears and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was jeff geib the manager. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments