2.5

This is what I sent to Sears:I stopped by store #1027 needing to buy some batteries for my drill.On the shelf there were 3 boxes for a 2-pack Compact 19.2 Battery clearly marked for $39.99 (I have a picture and I can send to you, I have attached picture by now they had removed rest of the items).

I proceeded to register and it ran up quite higher. I attempted to discuss with cashier as to the discrepancy. We both walked to the aisle and he confirmed that they were stocked and marked incorrectly. I asked that they honor the price and he declined.

He then called the manager (Carlos) and they both stated that the best they could do was a 10% discount. They immediately moved and corrected the mismarked item. I hope that you can assist me somehow and remedy this issue as I am still in need of these items. We make many purchases at your store and want to continue to be one of your patrons.

Instead of arguing with your employees ,I chose to use this method to communicate with your team.Thank You for your time.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of sears cashier from Sears and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Sears to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments