Featured Not resolved

My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!!

"I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5

hours late and the extreme poor customer service provided.

I purchased a NEW item and was delivered an extremely damaged item

tonight. Your company refuses to honor the transaction with the New item I originally purchased. Please see the attached images of the item delivered to my home today. I am requesting the exact product I purchased in the exact condition I purchased it.

I am also requesting a full refund for the shipping and delivery charges of

my order. It was delivered 1.5 hours late and customer service was unable

to locate my order, even after 2 phone calls.

I have spoken with 4 customer service representatives (2 of which hung up

on me and my husband) and 1 customer service manager - ID # 448118. None were willing to accept responsibility of searsoutlet.com's mistake in regards to their error in the item received. I find this unacceptable in all aspects. The consumer should receive the item they purchased, in the condition stated, in the time frame provided.

The time spent on the phone with your customer service department was from 6:30pm-10:20pm with most of it being on hold and no resolution.

I look forward to your correspondence in regards to this matter/dispute."

Review about: Samsung Refrigerator.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sears Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #993424

sweetie there was a reason it was at the sears outlet. It is not brand new, it is sold as is most likely for a deep discount because of the damage.

I agree with you on their customer service though they lie that they came to your house to milk you of money.