2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a $400 diamond bracelet from SEARS OLYMPIA WA for Mother's Day 2016.One of the diamonds has fallen out and the clasp doesn't work anymore.

I took it to SEARS in Olympia WA for repair or replacement. The manager at Sears say that because I did not buy a warranty and because it is past 30 days, they won't replace or refund. They offered to send it out for repair, but I would have to pay for the repairs. THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE PIECE OF JEWELRY!!!

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT SEARS AGAIN.

They used to be known for their great customer service.I will return my sears card and shop elsewhere in future.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $178. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sterling silver diamond bracelet at Sears was outcome of my situation, poor quality diamond jewelry and poor product quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments